Last updated: May 2023
- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website sends to your computer or mobile device's browser when you visit the website. Cookies are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to website owners. Cookies may be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. Session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser.
To enhance your browsing experience on our website
To understand how visitors use our website
To improve our website's functionality and performance
To personalize your experience on our website
To serve relevant ads to you on third-party websites
- What types of cookies do we use?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to enable you to use certain features of our website.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting information about the pages they visit, the time they spend on our website, and the links they click.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to serve ads that are relevant to your interests and to measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- How you can control cookies
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. You can control cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Please note that if you disable cookies, some features of our website may not function properly.
- Contact us